If a customer wishes to return any piece of jewellery that has been purchased by him/her due to any manufacturing defect that have been found in the product or in case the it gets damaged in transit, they are requested to click a picture of the aforesaid product with the defect or the damage encountered within two days of receiving the same and email us the picture at firstname.lastname@example.org. If the product is eligible for return, then we request you to send us the product back within 7 days after confirmation of eligibility for return.
Products eligible for return are required to be sent at the following address:
210, Ratna Sagar, M.S.B. ka Rasta
Johari Bazar, Jaipur
Our QC team will inspect the return shipment upon receiving it at our Warehouse. Upon successful processing of the return, you will be refunded the purchase amount of returned product(s) within 7 working days. If you have paid online via credit card, debit card, or net banking, the refunded amount will be credited back to your account. Otherwise, the refunded amount will be credited back to your bank account through NEFT.
Please note that Returns/ Refunds will not be facilitated in the following cases:
● When the purchased jewelry has been physically damaged by the buyer
● When the jewelry has been washed or cleaned in any other manner
● When the jewelry is not found to be its original condition
● When the jewelry is returned without its original packaging and accessories. This includes the case and all other items of packaging that were originally included with the product at the time of delivery
● When the jewellery is returned with an invalid or illegible serial number
How do I cancel an order on jewelsbyshubham.com?
Cancellation before the product has been shipped:
● Contact us at email@example.com and the entire amount will be refunded by us within 7 working days
Cancellation after product has been shipped and delivered:
● If you have received the product then the order cannot be cancelled and will be eligible for return only if it has a manufacturing defect or gets damaged in transit in any manner